Monday, July 22, 2013

Impatiently Awaiting The Arrival Of Tank Stand And New Corydoras

Indian Almond Leaf
Arriving this week:

My two sons, Lane and Ian, back from Summer vacation (and my personal servants)
10 Corydoras sp. Black babies from Finatics Tropical Fish Shop in Tri-Cities, WA
  4 Corydoras Eques (wild caught) from Mark Chen at Discus Origins in Florida
  6 Corydoras Seussi (wild caught) from The Wet Spot
  4 Corydoras Caudimaculatus 1.25" (tank raised) from The Wet Spot
  1 Bag full of mixed Cherry Shrimp from Finatics TFS
  2 Whiptail Catfish from Finatics TFS
  1 male BN pleco for the albino BN female below from Finatics TFS

Cozy cave for the very round female ancistrus
UPS tracking assures me the double stand for my two 20L tanks should arrive today so I can get to setting up my new tanks for some of my new arrivals.  I think I will place the eques and seussi in the 36 gallon with the Whiptail Cats for now while the Blacks get some size in a 20L.  The cherry shrimp and male BN are headed for the 20H with hopefully a few assassin snails to curb the snail population.

No comments:

Post a Comment