Wednesday, July 24, 2013

They're Here!!

C. seussi floating to acclimate

Little box arrived on the porch today right at noon.  I, of course, was at the airport picking up Ian, my youngest.  So fretted about the heat, checking my time and raced home to rescue my Corys.......


Their color is a bit washed out in these videos due to the sun and stress from shipping, and you'll have to ignore the Woody Woodpecker cartoon in the background.......

I have some other video taken a few hours later that shows the C. seussi's beautiful salmon colored fins, distinct tail stripes and dark body pattern.  Just a gorgeous Cory with bright eyes and a long nose!  I'll upload it to YouTube soon.

They went right to the sand and started rooting for food.  I gave them a meal of shrimp pellets.  One of them loves the algae on the clay pots while 2 others are really colored up cruising the front glass with each other.  VERY pleased with this purchase!!

No comments:

Post a Comment